Either it is a brand new iPhone device or an old one, Bluetooth connectivity issue may occur at anytime. However, with the new device, a little troubleshooting is enough for rectifying such issues. Besides, there can be issues with your other Bluetooth devices as well as such as headphones, speakers, etc. So, to why exactly your iPhone Not Connecting with Bluetooth, read this post further.
Top Hacks To Fix Bluetooth Issues In Your iPhone Device
The following hacks will help you resolve almost all the Bluetooth issues in your iPhone device in no time.
Try Un-Pairing The Old Devices
There can be a probability that you old devices haven’t un-paired successfully from your iPhone device. Hence, try un-pairing them with the following steps.
- In your iPhone, move to settings and then select Bluetooth.
- Now, select Info icon next to the device that is needed to be unpaired.
- Select Forget and then choose confirm.
Sometimes toggling the Bluetooth option can also help you in fixing the iPhone Not Connecting with Bluetooth issue without any hassle. Here’s how.
- Launch the Control Centre from the bottom of the screen and then tap on the Bluetooth option.
- Now, set it to off and then again toggle the Bluetooth button back to on.
Or you can also tap the Airplane Mode button and then toggle the Bluetooth switch back on again to fix the issue.
Hard Reset Your iPhone Device
- Hard resetting your iPhone device can save you from a lot of connectivity issues and any other problems in your iPhone device. However, you must make a back up for all of your files and data, so that you don’t miss them after your device is all reset and fresh. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix the Bluetooth issues along with other problem in your iPhone device.
- Swipe up from the iPhone’s bottom edge to launch the Control Center.
- Select the Bluetooth button and turn it to off, if you are using an iPhone 7 device then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button along with the Volume Down button all together. For iPhone 6s and older versions, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button along with the Home button at the simultaneously and wit until you see the Apple logo.
- Let go the buttons, wait for the device reboot and then launch the Control Center again.
- Select the Bluetooth button to enable it and then see if the issue is fixed into your device.
Furthermore, you if you still wondering Why my iPhone Not Connecting with Bluetooth then you can try contacting the technical support officials on Apple. They will surely guide you with the best solutions on fixing your device’s Bluetooth connectivity issue along with any other problems.